HOW TO ENTER
- Each High School entering needs to send in a video of them singing and performing their School Anthem as a group of more than 10 students.
- It is compulsory that each High School incorporate these four elements: HOP HOP, RAP, DANCE and CREATIVITY. So yes, have parts that are sung, parts that are rapped, get some dancers or dance groups involved and be creative.
- Each entry will be reviewed prior to being embedded onto the REP FM website for public viewing and voting poll
- Before an entry can be accepted and approved as an official entry, we will need to sight a letter of support from your school music teacher.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your entry can be either uploaded to your official High School Facebook page or YouTube and you MUST send us a link of our entry via email to email@example.com.
HOW TO WIN
- We will embed all approved videos from all High Schools that have sent in entries – We will notify you on the date
- We will provide a close date for all entries
- We will then put up a poll a week after all entries have been uploaded for everyone to vote on who they think had the best Anthem Challenge
- We will then announce the winner online – All will be notified about important dates prior to uploading and voting polls.
- Like the Rep FM FB page and use the hash tag #RepYourSchool
Winning School from the ‘High School Anthem Challenge’ will get their Schools Anthem recorded professionally by the Otara Passion To Profession music students and recorded at OMAC studio. Your schools video will be shot and edited by the Otara tutors company ‘Rock Solid Visualz‘ at your school for your school to #RepYourSchool. Prize package is worth $10,000.
Names JOE FAIMALO aka DJ.FLEX, I’ve been jamming for 6years.
I started off doing garage parties & private gigs like WEDDINGS, BIRTHDAYS, SOCIALS ect. Been resident dj & guest dj for a few Poly Clubs & Bars in South Auckland. I’m now recently with a lil Entertainment Crew called 2ON2IT ENT an resident at ACES BAR in Manurewa & At the Sports Bar along Great South Road. I love all genres of music including Island music.
If anyone is looking on hiring a dj for any special occasion contact me on FACEBOOK
The No Requests Mixshow hosted by DJ-REGZ with guest DJ-V 17th July 2014
DJV. 30yrs old. Been djying for 10years+ been up in kaitaia for 5years and now back in auckland. Love all genres
of music. And love networking and listening to other djs who have the same passion as other music lovers.
Currently resident at woodys bar in Rewa on friday nights. Have played in a few other south auckland bars and in
town before i moved up north. I do alot of private gigs.
for gigs contact me on my Facebook Page >>> https://www.facebook.com/djvee.faafuata <<<
TUNE INTO THE NO REQUESTS MIXSHOW ON WWW.REPFM.CO.NZ WITH YOUR HOST DJ-REGZ
AND SPECIAL GUEST ‘DJ-ALZ’
From Mobile dj to Club dj – DjAlz takes hold of the wheels of steel every week. With over 10 years experience and a long list of residencies in Auckland City we can bet hes one dj that’s sure to pack the dance floor.
Welcome to The NO Requests Mixshow with your host DJ-REGZ every Thursday 5-7pm on www.repfm.co.nz
coming up Thursday 22nd May we got a Special Guest Dj formally known as Selekta Q now currently known as JIMMY HANDTRIX so tune in…
Since 1997 Selekta-Q has been a keen enthusiast of the dj / tablist scene entering numerous dj battles over the next few years placing 3rd in the Auckland scratch battle show down in 2003. Mentoring from well established dj CXL (Illegal Musik) from the early stages of his career has helped carve the way for his own unique style. Over the first few years of the Millennium Selekta performed at a variety of events all over New Zealand including Skate Demos & Outdoor events, college after balls and also hosting his own M.C. Battle and various residency spots. Linking up with FCA crew early, 2004 with Blaze-1 (also an original potheads member) working on small mix tape and track collaboration projects along the way meeting long time family friend of Blaze, T-13 (PHD). 2010 Selekta hooks up with T-13,Anime and Zone-1 to enhance the PHD sound going on to release the debut self titled PHD album in Feb 2011 with a 3 and a half star rating in the Rip it Up album reviews followed by the Permanent Head Damage & Free Booze Mixtape and the 2014 release Sex Drugs & HipHop vol 6. Selekta has now also opened for major international acts including Dizzee Rascal, Dead Prez and GZA(genius)WU-TANG & small tour to Australia late 2012. mixtape Releases for other local artists in the works now stay tuned………………..